- Joined News 4 November 2010
- Anchor/Reporter KIDK Idaho Falls, ID 2008-2010
- University of San Francisco, Bachelor's degree in Media Studies
- Playing basketball and golf, watching movies, eating out, going to sporting events
- Grew up in a small town of about 2,000 people in Northern California
- The Godfather
- Field of Dreams
- The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein
- The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
What I like about Buffalo
- It's a great city with very friendly people, amazing food, and has plenty of different things to see and do in town.
Hundreds of workers, politicians and residents of Chautauqua County rallied in Dunkirk calling on state regulators to approve plans for NRG to convert and reopen a power plant.
Police are following up on some leads to find out who killed 30 year-old Desirae James. Friends and family held a vigil Saturday night.
Volunteers at Buffalo’s Salvation Army created holiday cards and gift bags for the seniors at the Golden Age Center.
Buffalo police homicide detectives have identified an Eggertsville man who was shot and killed early Saturday morning.
Seventy-two years after the attack that launched the US into World War II, Western New Yorkers remembered the fatal day at Pearl Harbor Hawaii.
The abandoned puppy in the Town of Evans was actually turned in by the dog's owner.