BUFFALO, N.Y. -
- Currently anchors News 4 Wake Up, Winging It Buffalo Style and News 4 at Noon
- Joined News 4 Team in January 2012
- Anchor/Reporter WPBN/WTOM Traverse City Michigan 1999-2012
- Anchor/Reporter KRTV Great Falls, MT 1997-1999
- BA American Literature and BA Broadcast Journalism from the University of Maryland
- Graduated Cum Laude with Phi Beta Kappa honors
- I’ve lived in 8 different parts of the country from California to Maryland, Massachusetts to Montana and lots of places in between.
- I competed in a Dancing with the Stars style competition for charity and won, raising thousands of dollars to help pay for mammograms for women who cannot afford them.
- I like cooking and trying new restaurants. This is why I also like to run! I’ve even completed a few marathons. I also love traveling, watching movies, reading, skiing and spending time at the beach.
- My husband is a former television sports anchor who now works in public relations. We have a young daughter.
- One Basset Hound and one cat who gives high fives
What I Like About Buffalo
- Before I moved here, every person I ever met from Buffalo was so proud to be a Buffalonian. That kind of pride says a lot about the community and the people who choose to live there. Who wouldn’t want to join that?