The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, June 3, to Sunday, June 9:
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, "Can't Hold Us" (Macklemore)
2. Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive" (KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records)
3. Robin Thicke, "Blurred Lines" (Star Trak LLC)
4. Daft Punk, "Get Lucky — Radio Edit" (Columbia Records)
5. Daft Punk, "Get Lucky" (Columbia Records)
6. Justin Timberlake, "Mirrors" (RCA Records)
7. Selena Gomez, "Come & Get It" (Hollywood Records)
8. P!nk, "Just Give Me a Reason" (RCA Records)
9. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, "Thrift Shop" (Macklemore)
10. Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX, "I Love It" (Big Beat Records/Atlantic)
1. Passenger, "Let Her Go" (Nettwerk)
2. Daft Punk, "Get Lucky — Radio Edit" (Columbia Records)
3. Naughty Boy, "La La La" (Naughty Boy Recordings Ltd.)
4. Robin Thicke, "Blurred Lines" (Star Trak LLC)
5. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, "Can't Hold Us" (Macklemore)
6. Rudimental feat. Ella Eyre, "Waiting All Night" (Asylum)
7. Bastille, "Pompeii" (Virgin Records)
8. Calvin Harris, "I Need Your Love" (Columbia Records)
9. Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive" (KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records)
10. Daft Punk, "Get Lucky" (Columbia Records)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police say a Mercedes Benz was making a left turn, when it failed to yield the right of way and struck the police car.
Police in Orleans County say they found 43 bags of crack cocaine inside a vehicle on South Main Street, in Albion, on Friday.
A Buffalo city jail cell block attendant was arrested early Saturday morning on multiple animal cruelty charges.
An airman from Niagara Falls was away training for the Air Force for months. After being apart from his family, he decided to surprise them at Kelly’s Country Store in Grand Island.
Police say 29-year-old Joshua Sullivan was already issued an order of protection that prohibited him from subjecting the child to any verbal or physical abuse.
A jury will now decide the fate of a teenager accused of killing his girlfriend's young son.