Update: On Feb 2, 2010 the NTSB presented their findings on of their nearly year long investigation. Click here to see their presentation and their report on the probable cause of the crash of Flight 3407.
Update: the NTSB released Cockpit Voice Recorder 12 - Addendum 1 on July 27th.
Click here to read the full Cockpit Voice Recorder Transcript released on May 12th. The voice recorder transcripts reveal alarming last minute pilot conversations which can be read towards the end of the 60+ page document. Warning: some of the context is disturbing.
Other noteable documents (which are also included in the full list below):
- Flight Data Recorder readings
- "Human Performance" document discusses fatigue among the officers on Flight 3407
- Stall Operations Guide
- Sterile Cockpit Procedures
- Ice Detector Probe Reliability
- Interviews with Vermont crew who landed during an icing incident
- Captain Renslow FAA Certificates
Below are links to all of the documents released by the NTSB as of July 27, 2009.