The Travel Medicine Office at WNY Immediate Care
Travel medicine is a relatively new field but with the growing number of people making international trips to less developed countries it is essential for you to talk to us before you leave.
At WNY Immediate Care's Travel Medicine Office, we offer consultation to help you avoid travel related health problems.
Our office provides vaccinations against common diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella, influenza, and hepatitis B.
WNY Immediate Care's medical staff will help you prepare for a safe, healthy trip with vaccinations, education, and specific up-to-the minute information about any destination in the world. Before you leave call us at 716-204-2273 to schedule your consultation on the following:
- Methods of prevention (including vaccinations)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended immunizations
- Medical precautions
- General health risks of travel
- Special Care for Young Travelers - proper precautions and immunizations from WNY Immediate Care can provide most children with the protection they need.
- Corporate Business Trips - WNY Immediate Care often works with corporate travel planners.
Individual fees will vary depending on your consultation and the number of vaccinations needed. If your insurance company covers these charges, we'll provide you with the proper documentation to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Make An Appointment Today:
Make your appointment for a full travel consultation four to six weeks before you leave on your trip. Call us at 716-204-2273