TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) - A gas leak broke out in flames in a basement home on Tillotson Place in the Town of Tonawanda Saturday afternoon.
The basement suffered damages from the leak as well as the fire.
At the time of the incident, there were two adults and one animal inside however no one was hurt.
The gas company came by the home after the flames were put out, to look into the incident.
A man who was wrongly convicted of second degree murder in 2009 has been set free after spending four years in prison.
Investigators have pieced together who is responsible for dumping a dog on the side of the road inside a zipped up Coors Light thermal bag.
State Police need your help finding the pickup truck driver who pinned a mother against her vehicle as she was loading her baby and young son into it and then fled the scene.
Though less than an inch of lake effect snow appears to have fallen in Orchard Park, in southern Erie County and further south it's a much different story.
The district received more than $5.5 million on Tuesday, which covers its share of revenues from the Seneca Allegany Casino.
Buffalo's running community has lost an icon. John Beishline has died.