BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - A vehicle crashed into an outdoor drying station outside of a car wash Thursday afternoon. A viewer sent in Report It photos of Delta Sonic on Delaware Avenue in Buffalo.
Buffalo Police say the male driver was exiting the car wash around 11:30 a.m. when he missed the brake pedal and hit the gas while entering the drying area. The vehicle spun around and struck the steel structure, where workers stand to dry off cars after they go through the car wash.
No one was injured.
This is the latest in a string of similar crashes, of vehicles into structures. You can review other recent crashes below.
This crash is the sixth in a string of crashes:
- On Wednesday, a Jeep plowed through the front window of LT's Olde Tyme Pizza and Subs at William and Aurora Street in Lancaster.
- On Tuesday, a car slammed into a house in Lackawanna
- On Saturday, a woman suffered a medical condition and slammed into a house on Kensington Avenue
- Last Thursday, a car hit a home at Broadway and Pine Street
- And two days before that, a driver's medical condition caused an SUV to crash onto the side of a home on Ward Court in South Buffalo
Reverend Roy Harriger returned to court Wednesday night. The pastor is facing charges of molesting children.
Some of the members of his assembly refuse to believe the allegations against him. About eight members of the Community Fellowship …
In an effort to combat childhood obesity, a local school district is now banning a popular sweet treat.
Twenty-two-year-old Yaron Bernstein was last seen leaving a friend's apartment in Philadelphia three weeks ago. Bernstein has ties in Buffalo as well as Pittsburgh, Miami and New Jersey.
A sex offender has been arrested after he allegedly showed indecent material to a child under the age of 16.
Common Core, a new wave of educational standards now being implemented across the country, is causing controversy across the nation, and took center stage in Jamestown Wednesday evening.
Fewer families in the Northtowns will go hungry thanks to some local firefighters and the people they serve.