The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Oct. 21, to Sunday, Oct. 27, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Lady Gaga, "Do What U Want" (Interscope)
2. Eric Church, "The Outsiders" (EMI Records Nashville)
3. Childish Gambino, "3005" (Glassnote)
4. M.I.A., "Y.A.L.A." (Maya Arulpragasam/Interscope)
5. The Fray, "Love Don't Die" (Epic)
6. deadmau5, "Suckfest9001" (Astralwerks)
7. Nashville Cast, "A Life That's Good" (Lions Gate Television Inc. and ABC Studios)
8. TLC, "Meant To Be" (Epic)
9. Lou Reed, "Walk On The Wild Side" (RCA)
10. Katy Perry, "Dark Horse" (Capitol)
1. Benjamin Clementine, "Cornerstone" (BEHIND)
2. Lou Reed, "Walk On The Wild Side" (Sony Entertainment UK)
3. Vance Joy, "Riptide" (Infectious Music UK)
4. Gary Clark Jr., "Numb" (Warner Bros. Records)
5. Lou Reed, "Perfect Day" (Sony Entertainment UK)
6. Lou Reed, "Satellite Of Love" (Sony Entertainment UK)
7. The Velvet Underground, "Pale Blue Eyes" (Universal Records)
8. M.I.A., "Y.A.L.A." (Maya Arulpragasam/Universal)
9. Patent Pending, "Hey Mario" (Second Family Records)
10. Lorde, "Royals" (Universal Music NZ)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Buffalo Police have arrested 26-year-old Nicholas Finnegan of South Buffalo and charged him with pushing Russ Ross to his death.
Police say there were 32 burglaries, 20 in Albion, five in Medina, four in Oakfield and three in the City of Lockport.
A seven-year-old Buffalo girl got dropped off more than three miles away from the bus stop where her mother was waiting for her on Wednesday.
Police, FBI agents and a bomb squad all showed up on a quiet residential street in North Buffalo overnight.
The Niagara County Sheriff's is on the scene of a suspected meth lab in Cambria.
Authorities say they're investigating the deaths of two inmates at New York's maximum-security Attica Correctional Facility.