Here are the Top 5 donations to U.S. colleges or universities in 2013, according to The Chronicle of Higher Education.
1. $350 million from New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg to Johns Hopkins University.
2. $250 million from the A. Eugene Brockman Charitable Trust to Centre College.
3. $200 million from New York real estate magnate and Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross to the University of Michigan.
4. $151 million from real estate developer John Arrillaga to Stanford University.
5. $133 million from Qualcomm Inc. co-founder Irwin Jacobs and Joan Klein Jacobs to Cornell University and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Eighty-two-year-old Edward Spencer was making a left hand turn while exiting the Budwey's parking lot when he struck 52-year-old Sandra Garner and 55-year-old Kevin Nowak, according to authorities.
An angry mother who claims her daughter was dropped-off miles away from home wants answers.
Deputies say a teen driver fell asleep at the wheel early Thursday morning before crashing head-on with another vehicle.
Police say a Jamestown man was selling crack cocaine out of his barber shop on East Second Street.
City Hall is considering turning to taxpayers to help keep the lights on at the only movie theatre in downtown Buffalo.
Experts are being brought into Niagara Falls to deal with a rat problem that Mayor Paul Dyster calls "extraordinary," and neighbors say they have had enough.