It is time for your business to take advantage of the Internet's incredible growth! Advertise your business on WIVB.com and discover a powerful new way to reach new customers and strengthen your relationship with current customers. The powerful reach of television combined with the targeted, interactive nature of the Internet, delivers a powerful "1-2 punch" that no other local media can match.
Channel 4 is Western New York’s most watched newscast, and wivb.com is one the area's most-visited websites. WIVB-TV drives viewers to WIVB.com for the latest local news, weather, sports and consumer information. These motivated, potential customers are then directly targeted with your online marketing message. Your business will benefit from the incredible traffic generating ability of wivb.com! Many of our online advertising opportunities will also put your brand on TV! It's a very cost-efficient use of your advertising budget.
With wivb.com, you can:
- Sponsor site sections targeted to the lifestyles of your costumers
- Sponsor customized, content-rich areas to help build your brand
- Drive traffic to your own web site through hyperlinked Tile Ads
- Increase brand exposure with targeted Tile Ads
- Send email directly to potential customers who ask to get your email
- Make your coupons available 24/7
These advertising opportunities will :
- Reach thousands of people every day in a more intimate and interactive forum
- Allow you to advertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Reach potential customers while they are at work
- Allow your business to build a customer database of customers interested in your products and services!
These are some of our current sponsorship opportunities :
- Tile Ads, Banner Ad, Billboards, Video on Demand w/commercial.
- Category Sponsor (weather, Doppler, news, sports, health, etc.)
- Email Sponsor (E-mail blast)
- Ask The Expert – be the source for expert advice!
- Ask us for a special package designed for you!
For more information on how you can reach more local customers contact: WIVB.com at: 716-879-4866 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org