BUFFALO, N.Y. -
- Currently anchors News 4 Wake Up, Winging It Buffalo Style and News 4 at Noon
- Joined News 4 Team in January 2012
- Anchor/Reporter WPBN/WTOM Traverse City Michigan 1999-2012
- Anchor/Reporter KRTV Great Falls, MT 1997-1999
- BA American Literature and BA Broadcast Journalism from the University of Maryland
- Graduated Cum Laude with Phi Beta Kappa honors
- I’ve lived in 8 different parts of the country from California to Maryland, Massachusetts to Montana and lots of places in between.
- I competed in a Dancing with the Stars style competition for charity and won, raising thousands of dollars to help pay for mammograms for women who cannot afford them.
- I like cooking and trying new restaurants. This is why I also like to run! I’ve even completed a few marathons. I also love traveling, watching movies, reading, skiing and spending time at the beach.
- My husband is a former television sports anchor who now works in public relations. We have a young daughter.
- One Basset Hound and one cat who gives high fives
What I Like About Buffalo
- Before I moved here, every person I ever met from Buffalo was so proud to be a Buffalonian. That kind of pride says a lot about the community and the people who choose to live there. Who wouldn’t want to join that?
The Wyoming County Sheriff’s Office says a tractor trailer crashed on Route 39, in the Town of Eagle.
One letter was about the violent altercation between Jim Ying and another employee, and in the other letter Ying described why the restaurant is closing.
A Good Samaritan died Wednesday while trying to assist the driver of a tractor trailer who got stuck in the snow.
Lake Effect Snow Warnings today with the chance for an additional foot for some areas.
Judge Thomas Franczyk sentenced 34-year-old Alexander Wright to spend weekends in jail for the next three months after Wright pleaded guilty to criminal possession of a weapon.
Police in Lockport say they have taken action after a threat was posted on a social media site from a student threatening to bring a gun to North Park School.