WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — AAA is taking more than 100 Bills fans to MetLife Stadium.
This Sunday, the company is utilizing roundtrip motorcoach transportation for a one-day trip to the Bills vs. Jets game in New Jersey. The trip includes the following:
- a mezzanine-level game ticket
- a tailgate lunch with chips, soda, cookies and a sub
- services by a AAA tour manager
Fans will be picked up in three different spots — Williamsville, Henrietta and Liverpool. 41 fans are boarding the bus in the 716, AAA says.
Those coming from Williamsville will board the bus at 3 a.m. and depart 15 minutes later. They’re expected to return around 1 a.m. the next day.
- Mariah Carey opening her NYC penthouse during ‘ultimate holiday experience’
- Former Pres. Bill Clinton tests positive for COVID-19
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dies at 79, band confirms
- Girl abandoned at Mojave Desert gas station after dad allegedly beat mom to death, sheriff says
- New York proposes a Thruway toll price hike