LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — This week’s Bills Basement is featuring none other than the iconic superfan Bills Elvis, otherwise known as John Lang. He has a cozy garage with a fireplace and a bar — the perfect party garage to watch away games!
There are many pictures all over of Lang dressed as Bills Elvis at the stadium from game days. One special piece is his plaque from his induction into the Bills’ Fan Wall of Fame. He has pictures and autographs with famous people like the Tiger King, and even a note from The Bush family.
- New SUNY chancellor shares his goals for the coming year
- Lawmakers agree to repeal military vaccine mandate in defense bill over Pentagon objections
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax fraud
- Trump special counsel subpoenas officials in three states for communications
- Shania Twain coming to Buffalo in 2023