BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — More lake effect snow is on the way. During the last big blast a few weeks back, so much came down in Orchard Park that the Bills game had to be moved to Detroit.
Luckily, quarterback Josh Allen was able to make it there, too, with a little help from his neighbors. We spoke with one of them Friday morning.
Marc Braun tells us he’s ready to help Allen again if the snow traps him inside before the Bills battle the Dolphins this Saturday.
“As a Bills Mafia member, we’re always ready,” Braun told us. Watch the full interview in the video above.
- Bills fans, players take issue with Bengals corner Eli Apple’s Twitter trash talk
- 39 million reasons the Bills’ Super Bowl window is getting smaller
- Former tight end boosting foundation’s profile one Bills Backers bar at a time
- Disappointed Bills fans reflect on playoffs loss
- $120,000 donated to Oishei Children’s Hospital courtesy of Josh’s Jaqs and JA17 coffee
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter and anchor who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.