BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’re down in Kansas City for the Bills’ playoff game this weekend, you don’t have to look far to find some fellow fans.
Taps on Main opened three years ago, and it’s based on the flavors of western New York. It exists thanks to a guy with roots in the City of Tonawanda.
Barry Tower left western New York in 1968, but he didn’t leave our famous food behind. Hear from him and his sons in the video above.
- Buffalo Bills 2022 schedule | Primetime Bills get NFL Kickoff, Thanksgiving and more
- Bills’ Jordan Poyer donates thousands to expand Oregon hospital
- ‘Mafia at Sea’ docks safely back in Miami, ship still afloat
- ‘Mafia at Sea’: Cruise ship full of Bills fans sets sail
- NFL Draft updates: Bills finish draft by filling remaining needs