BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’ve ever wanted a chance to taste a victory at Highmark Stadium, the potato chip company Lays is giving you that chance.
Lays grew potatoes in fields that were mixed with NFL field grounds. The chip brand now has limited edition team-themed bags with chips that were made from those fields, now known as Lays Golden Grounds.
If you want to win a Bills bag, respond to the company’s tweet with a video about how much you love the Bills. Make sure to include the hashtag “Bills Mafia,” too.
The sweepstakes ends on January 25th.
- Josh Allen tied for 4th at Pebble Beach, 6 strokes back of Aaron Rodgers’ group
- In honor of Damar Hamlin, NFL will offer free CPR training during Super Bowl week
- 10 ways the Bills can save salary cap space to add pieces and finally win a Super Bowl
- Bills hire Joe Danna to coach safeties
- “Damar’s Law” would require AEDs at school sporting events in Hamlin’s home state