LANCASTER, N.Y. (WIVB) — You don’t need a lesson plan to teach you that the Buffalo Bills are a team to beat this year, but one local educator is teaching it to her students anyway.
Alison Camp, a math teacher at William Street School in Lancaster, tweeted Monday that she’s kicking off “Football Week” in her math classes.
Camp’s class is learning about percentages and statistics using stats for the Bills players.
New on WIVB.com
- Teen shot early Wednesday morning in Buffalo
- Infectious disease specialist weighs in on mask mandates
- IRS issues several tips to avoid tax season fraud
- COVID anti-vaxxers more prone to depression, study shows
- Upcoming second annual ‘Icecycle’ event projected to raise more than $180K for Roswell Park