WIVB is seeking a writer/producer with a love for news and marketing. You will write, produce and edit news promotions while also working with our team on creative image and advertising campaigns, commercial production, web and social media projects.
We are looking for someone who is creative, has opinions, isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table, and wants to have fun! If you want to join a team of creative individuals and make an impression . . . this job is for you!
We’re a top CBS/CW duopoly and we need a promotion Producer/Editor/Videographer who knows how to write copy that hooks viewers and keeps their eyes glued to our stations. You must have an active writing style, be able to work on several projects simultaneously, plus shoot and edit under tight deadlines. If you love the idea of creating cutting-edge promotion, then you’ll love this job! If you are looking to work with fun people who support your creative growth, you’ll feel like you’ve hit the jackpot!
WIVB and WNLO are Nexstar stations. That means you will have access to great training, the latest research on trends and marketing principles, plus have plenty of room to grow your career within the company!
Skills you’ll need include:
* All Adobe products
* A keen sense of composition and graphics
* Lighting and audio, in-house and in the field
* Understanding of social media
* College degree required
* 2-years experience in television commercial and/or promotional production
* Understanding of multi-platform marketing
If interested, please apply online - http://www.nexstar.tv/careers/
Integrated Digital Specialist
Multimedia Journalist Reporter
- New tourism attraction featuring 1825 packet boat coming to Canalside
- VIDEO: SPCA director weighs in on proposed extreme temperature leash ordinance for Buffalo
- Buffalo man plans to bring family entertainment center to Buffalo's East Side
- Woman in New York fights back, prevents her car from being stolen