BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Catholic Health is now taking aim at CWA strikers. The hospital system is accusing the union and its supporters of using dangerous pressure tactics.
Catholic Health claims union members and their supporters are trying to interfere with the delivery of medical supplies at Mercy Hospital, throwing nails outside the physicians’ entrance and running damaging ads.
We’ve reached out to union President Deborah Hayes for comment on these allegations.
Both sides have been at the bargaining table for almost a month now. Earlier this week, the hospital system threatened to pull health coverage from nearly 2,000 striking workers.
- UNLV active shooter was former college professor, sources say
- West Seneca ALDI reopens with improvements
- White House delays banning menthol cigarettes yet again: When is the next target date?
- Golisano’s Bills-themed sweatshirt gets national attention from Barstool Sports
- TV’s Judge Frank Caprio reveals pancreatic cancer diagnosis