BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Catholic Health is now taking aim at CWA strikers. The hospital system is accusing the union and its supporters of using dangerous pressure tactics.
Catholic Health claims union members and their supporters are trying to interfere with the delivery of medical supplies at Mercy Hospital, throwing nails outside the physicians’ entrance and running damaging ads.
We’ve reached out to union President Deborah Hayes for comment on these allegations.
Both sides have been at the bargaining table for almost a month now. Earlier this week, the hospital system threatened to pull health coverage from nearly 2,000 striking workers.
- Looking for gifts for mom and dad? Check out these gifts
- Man killed by stray bullet while eating Thanksgiving dinner inside his home
- CDC expects to identify omicron COVID-19 variant ‘quickly’ if it gets to US
- 28% of unvaccinated Americans would consider lying about status to keep a job, survey suggests
- LeBron James fined $15,000 for obscene gesture, issued warning for language