DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Duke — like its Triangle counterparts opening the season with Atlantic Coast Conference opponents — jumps headfirst into its basketball season. The Blue Devils open the year Nov. 5 in New York against Kansas.
Almost a month later on Dec. 3, Duke travels to Michigan State for its outing in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. It turns right around and visits Virginia Tech on Dec. 6 for its ACC opener.
The Blue Devils visit rival North Carolina on Feb. 8. and will host the Tar Heels at the end of the regular season on March 7. Both games are on a Saturday.
Duke will face North Carolina State Feb. 19 in Raleigh and at home on March 2. Its regular season ends with a trip to Virginia before hosting the Wolfpack and Tar Heels.
The ACC Tournament is set to begin March 10 in Greensboro.
- Erie County Sheriff’s Office resumes free car seat checks resume
- Tonawanda Community holds fundraiser for Chelsea Ellis
- Unity Vote car parade held on Buffalo’s East Side
- Early voting: A look around NYS
- Niagara Falls non-profits offer free rides to polls during early voting with Souls to Polls