CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Michael Devoe had 20 points including the go-ahead layup with 15 seconds left as Georgia Tech rallied from nine points down with five minutes left to defeat Clemson 65-62.
The Yellow Jackets end the season on a satisfying note after announcing earlier this week it would not contest its NCAA ban on playing in the postseason this year.
Georgia Tech ends the year winning four straight and six of its past seven as it goes to 17-14 overall and 11-9 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Clemson had a chance to tie, but Tevin Mack missed a 3-pointer with two seconds left.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Police in Kentucky appear to shoot TV reporter, photographer with pepper balls
- Taking care of your mental health; setting boundaries amid COVID-19
- Free mask giveaway Saturday morning at Delavan-Grider Community Center
- Protesters shut down I-64 in Hampton in response to George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis
- New York State releases guidelines for salons, barbershops in Phase Two of reopening