BOSTON (AP) — Elijah Hughes scored 28 points and Buddy Boeheim added 21 to lead Syracuse to an 84-71 victory over Boston College.
Bourama Sidibe had 12 rebounds for the Orange.
Derryck Thornton scored 18 points, Jay Heath had 17 and Steffon Mitchell had 11 rebounds and 10 assists for BC.
Thornton had six and Heath had five of a school-record 19 3-pointers for the Eagles, who have lost four in a row heading into the regular-season finale against No. 7 Florida State.
- Broadway Market still open to serve during Easter season
- Stray showers overnight taper early Sunday
- Local daycare worker spreads joy with photoshopped Easter bunny pictures
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida
- Coronavirus infects more crew on USS Theodore Roosevelt after captain fired for sounding alarm