SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — T.J. Gibbs scored 19 points and made 5-of-6 3-pointers, John Mooney notched his nation-leading 22nd double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds, and hot-shooting Notre Dame rolled to an 87-71 victory over Miami.
Prentiss Hubb added 15 points and 10 assists as the Fighting Irish won for the sixth time in eight games.
DJ Vasiljevic, Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly each scored 12 points for the Hurricanes, who saw their three-game win streak snapped.
Notre Dame converted 14 of 31 from 3-point range, including 10 of 18 in the first half while building a 48-29 lead.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Parents in West Seneca say they’re upset about the school district’s phased in plan
- Ghostly documentary by Buffalo State professor gets global release, available to watch on Amazon Prime
- Bills LT Dion Dawkins reacts to the release of Quinton Spain
- New Excelsior Orthopedics facility opens in downtown Buffalo
- Kleinhans Music Hall gets “shout-out” on Jeopardy!