RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina State will begin its basketball season Nov. 5 at home against Atlantic Coast Conference foe Georgia Tech.
This season is the first in which the conference’s 15 teams will play a 20-game conference slate. They had been playing an 18-game league schedule for the past seven years.
The Wolfpack will host its first six games of the season before traveling to Memphis on Nov. 28. Wisconsin will visit Dec. 4 for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge before N.C. State heads to Wake Forest on Dec. 7 for its second taste of conference action.
The Wolfpack will host North Carolina Jan. 27 and travel to Chapel Hill on Feb. 25. Those games are on a Monday and Tuesday, respectively. Its meetings with Duke — Feb. 19 at PNC Arena and March 2 in Durham — also fall on weekdays.
N.C. State wraps up the season with Wake Forest March 6.
- Buffalo Public Schools aim to limit the mental and academic toll of remote learning
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week
- Passing out candy while staying safe from Covid-19
- Niagara Falls: Pumpkin and treat give-away for kids and families in school district
- Voters question small number of early voting sites