LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Disney to lay off 28,000 employees at its parks in California, Florida
- ‘It is completely absurd’: Biden campaign disputes ‘ridiculous’ pre-debate rumors
- Lawsuit: four Erie County communities impacted by post office changes
- Federal investigators blame limo operator and state regulators for 2018 crash that killed 20 people