DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Prince William reveals he has been anonymously helping out on a crisis helpline
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at North Carolina Olive Garden
- Two local leaders appear on CNN to discuss viral video, BPD officers quitting ERT team
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers expected to be arraigned Saturday