DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- WATCH: Governor Andrew Cuomo to make an announcement at 11:30 a.m.
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- Authorities offer up to $2,500 for information on man
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Uber requiring mask verification for riders