LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) – Steven Enoch scored 13 points, including the go-ahead free throws with 2:47 remaining, and David Johnson, Ryan McMahon and Malik Williams combined for eight more from the line to lift No. 5 Louisville past Virginia 80-73 for its 10th consecutive victory.
The Cardinals led most of the way before the Cavaliers stormed back to go ahead 70-68 on Kihei Clark’s two technical free throws with 3:25 left.
Johnson’s jumper tied it before Enoch two free throws put Louisville ahead for good.
Tomas Woldetensae had 27 points with seven 3-pointers for Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ban on New Yorkers from enrolling in Trusted Traveler Program may come to an end
- Home on West Utica St. torn down Thursday
- CDC: It’s not if, but when coronavirus spreads into clusters of cases in U.S.
- Number of flu cases decrease for second week amid record-breaking flu season
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’