DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Vernon Carey Jr. scored 21 points, Tre Jones added 19 and No. 7 Duke used a high-intensity man-to-man defense to beat Notre Dame 94-60 for its seventh straight win.
With No. 5 Louisville losing to Clemson, the win vaulted the Blue Devils into sole possession of first place in the ACC standings, one-half game ahead of the Cardinals.
Notre Dame had won four in a row before losing a heartbreaker in overtime Tuesday at Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Countdown to Kickoff: Ravens vs. Bills
- Erie County Sheriff’s Office urges drivers to avoid Bills Stadium area tonight
- City of Niagara Falls distributes CARES Act funding to community groups
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Restaurants in Erie County prepare for weekend rush after indoor dining restrictions are lifted