CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Rex Pflueger had 18 points, and John Mooney had 16 points and 11 rebounds as Notre Dame won its fourth straight with a 61-57 victory over Clemson on Sunday night.
The Fighting Irish rallied from seven points down in the second half to send Clemson to its third straight defeat.
With the game tied at 50, T.J. Gibbs put Notre Dame ahead for good with floater in the lane with 3:44 to go.
Pflueger increased the lead with a 3-pointer with 1:07 to play.
Alex Hemenway and Tevin Mack led Clemson with 16 points each.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ban on New Yorkers from enrolling in Trusted Traveler Program may come to an end
- Home on West Utica St. torn down Thursday
- CDC: It’s not if, but when coronavirus spreads into clusters of cases in U.S.
- Number of flu cases decrease for second week amid record-breaking flu season
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’