BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–More Buffalo families will have access to quality food thanks to a donation announced Wednesday.
These donations will be coordinated by Say Yes, and go to families of Buffalo Public School children. Say Yes leaders say those donations will fill gaps for families.
“We’re in the midst of a global pandemic, and an economic pandemic that has come with that, we see families making hard choices every single day. They need access to food, they need access to supplies,” said David Rust, executive director of Say Yes Buffalo.
- New York’s new seatbelt law goes into effect November 1
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- The NY 23rd Congressional District Debate
- Lancaster tops Canisius 3-2 in PK
- Orleans wedding may have exposed significant amount of people to coronavirus