ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — This year’s Huddle for Hunger food drive is set to take place on Thursday, October 27 from 4 to 7 p.m.
With your help, Huddle for Hunger brought in 38,101 pounds of food this year.
If you’d like to help Feedmore WNY fight childhood hunger, there are a number of items you can donate. Here are some examples:
- peanut butter (16 oz. plastic jars)
- macaroni and cheese (6 oz. boxes)
- oatmeal (individual sized packets)
- tomato sauce (15 oz. cans, low sodium)
- canned vegetables (15 oz. cans, any variety, low sodium)
- canned fruits (15 oz. cans, any variety, canned in juice or water)
- canned chicken or tuna (5 oz. cans, canned in water)
- whole wheat pasta (whole wheat pasta, rice)
In addition to food, you can also make a monetary donation online, whether it be a one-time gift or a recurring donation. To do that, click or tap here.
By making a donation in person, you can be entered to win a pair of 200-level tickets to this Sunday’s Buffalo Bills game against the Green Bay Packers.
Anyone who comes to the stadium is asked to enter the stadium parking lot through the Abbott Road entrance.