(WIVB) — Catholic Health Home Care is hosting an on-the-spot hiring event for registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) who are looking to become home care nurses.
This event takes place on Thursday, August 11 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport located at 4201 Genesee Street in Cheektowaga.
The first 15 Home Care RNs hired will receive an additional $10,000 as an exclusive bonus for this event. Anyone who is already affiliated with Catholic Health that successfully refers a candidate can receive a referral bonus of up to $5,000.
All applicants must complete a pre-employment physical which will be scheduled at a later date. Anyone interested can register here and for more information about Catholic Health’s referral bonus visit here.
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care
- Pa. Senate race: Fetterman ‘grateful’ as he returns to campaign trail
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Garland
- ‘ALL ABOARD!’ USS The Sullivans welcomes tours again
- Sardinia man in custody after officer-involved shooting
Riley Fay is an intern with News 4 and current student of Medaille College. She joined the News 4 team in 2022.