CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The American Red Cross is looking for people to join its Mobile Phlebotomists team in Cheektowaga.
Those who are hired will help run blood drives. No experience is necessary and paid training will be provided.
A hiring event will take place on Thursday, October 21 at 3601 Union Rd. It will go from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and feature walk-in interviews.
- Niagara Falls mother survives cancer, searches for kidney donor
- COVID cases surge in WNY, region reports highest number of new cases
- Aurora Theatre showing classic holiday movies weekends leading to Christmas
- Chabad House of Buffalo lights giant community menorah to mark the start of Hanukkah
- NY trooper struck by vehicle during officer-involved shooting on RFK Bridge; 2 arrested