Spectrum will be hosting onsite interviews for field technicians on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The interviews will take place at its Niagara Falls Tech Operations Center, located at 2604 Seneca Ave. Spectrum is encouraging applicants to come with a resume and professional dress.
Field technicians install Spectrum products and take service calls to troubleshoot and resolve issues for local customers. Wages start at $22 an hour alongside benefits including a 401(k) that matches the first 6% of employee contributions, education assistance and medical, dental and vision coverage.
Candidates can expedite the interview process by applying ahead of time.
- After 80 years, it’s the end of the road for Hamburg’s Braymiller’s Lanes
- California Assembly advances Newsom’s ‘price gouging’ bill
- Gwyneth Paltrow accuser takes stand, says ski crash was ‘serious smack’
- Local bar to give back to kids on Dyngus Day
- Eye exams could help detect Alzheimer’s disease earlier, study finds