BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Members of the community joined together at Canalside Friday night to honor and remember those effected by blood cancers.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light the Night” event aims to raise funds for lifesaving research, advocacy, and support for blood cancer patients and their families.
The event aims to raise $300,000 to support their cause. For more information on “Light the Night,” click here.
- ‘Refs had it out for us’: Chiefs lash out at officials after losing to Bills
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29