BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The number is in! This year’s Make-A-Wish Radiothon raised $280,000 for kids here in western New York.
The money helps grant “wishes” for kids who are battling critical illnesses, like cancer. Over the course of 28 hours, News 4 teamed up with 97 Rock to help Make-A-Wish WNY raise funds to make kids’ dreams come true.
Although the Radiothon is over, the online auction, which also raises money for Make-A-Wish, is ongoing until Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. Learn more about that here.
- PHOTOS: 2021 Make-A-Wish Radiothon
- Make-A-Wish Radiothon raises $280,000 for local kids
- Make-A-Wish: Russ Salvatore, who gave away 30 overnight hotel stays, talks about giving back
- Make-A-Wish: Sebastian, who wants to be spit on by a llama, meets an alpaca
- WNYers share how Make-A-Wish has touched their lives