BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The number is in! This year’s Make-A-Wish Radiothon raised $280,000 for kids here in western New York.
The money helps grant “wishes” for kids who are battling critical illnesses, like cancer. Over the course of 28 hours, News 4 teamed up with 97 Rock to help Make-A-Wish WNY raise funds to make kids’ dreams come true.
Although the Radiothon is over, the online auction, which also raises money for Make-A-Wish, is ongoing until Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. Learn more about that here.
- Make-A-Wish Radiothon raising money for great cause
- Lackawanna, Buffalo fire departments team up for Make-A-Wish ‘Fill the Boot’ fundraiser
- Bills fan meets Josh Allen through Make-A-Wish and ESPN
- Jersey Mike’s celebrates Make-A-Wish at new Williamsville location
- Make-A-Wish Radiothon 2022: Thursday evening interviews