BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Allentown Art Festival returns this weekend, running from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on June 10 and 11, along with the Allen West Art Festival.
The following streets will be closed from 6 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Saturday and then again from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday as a result of the festivities:
- Delaware Avenue between Tupper and North
- Virginia Street between Delaware and Franklin
- Allen Street between Delaware and Franklin, along with area between College and Irving
- Franklin Street between Virginia and Allen
From 7 p.m. Saturday until 10 a.m. Sunday, there will be limited access to local traffic on the above roads. People not attending the festivals are urged to avoid the area.
- UB alum Khalil Mack’s franchise record 6 sacks helps propel Chargers to 24-17 win over Raiders
- Shutdown averted: Political winners and losers
- Bills defense dominates Miami’s high-flying offense in 48-20 win
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- New York DEC hosts fall foliage picture contests