BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — April marks Autism Awareness Month, and a local business owner and pet food company are teaming up to help provide dog food free of charge for a young adult with autism’s service dog.
The service dog, Belleau, was assigned to Luke, who is 21 years old and nonverbal. Belleau is an anchoring dog and is glued to Luke’s side, helping keep him calm and safe as he gets older.
On this Sweet Buffalo Monday, News 4 at 7 was joined by Jim Milspaugh, owner of Clyde’s Feed & Animal Center; David Lepsch, Ceska K9 Services; Michael Omilian, Luke’s Dad and Kim LaRussa of Sweet Buffalo.
You can find out more about Luke, Belleau and the free dog food in the interview above.
- Family finds 1 million copper pennies while cleaning out Los Angeles home
- Blue Bell reveals limited-time ice cream flavor with a coffee kick
- RECALL: Chocolate snacks sold at Dollar General may contain peanuts
- Trump charged over classified documents in 1st federal indictment of an ex-president
- Trump says he’s been indicted in classified documents probe
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.