BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A local pediatric cancer survivor is sending a little bit of extra light to kids at Oishei Children’s Hospital.
On this Sweet Buffalo Monday, News 4 at 7 was joined by 7-year-old Andre Sanders, known as “Andre The Warrior,” his brother DJ, their parents Rich and Alex along with Kim LuRussa of Sweet Buffalo.
You can watch the full segment above.
To donate, click here. To learn more about Andre’s journey, click here.
- Where to put a killer: Kindt to be paroled, released into society
- Williamsville school district unveils new logo
- Well-being check on children turns into three drug arrests: police
- ‘Disbelief, anger, resentment at a system that’s totally failed us’: Salamanca daughters speak out over their mother’s killer being released from prison
- Buffalo Catholic schools talk security in wake of Nashville shooting
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.