HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) — Fitz and the Tantrums are coming to the Erie County Fair.
The indie-pop band will perform at The Buffalo News Grandstand as part of the Channel 4 Concert Series this year on August 10.
“We are excited to welcome Fitz and the Tantrums to the Erie County Fair,” Jessica Underberg, Erie County Fair CEO, said. “Their music is infectious and their live shows are truly unforgettable. This is a rare opportunity to see them perform live and we encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the show.”
Previously announced for the Channel 4 Concert Series were country artists Bailey Zimmerman and Seaforth, who are scheduled to take the stage on Aug. 15.
The 183rd Erie County Fair will take place from Aug. 9-20. If you’re interested in a job at the fair, click or tap here.
- ‘Suspicious’ skull brings checked baggage to a halt at Salt Lake airport
- Capitol Hill lawmakers honor and remember Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Retail theft major concern for Cheektowaga Police
- ‘It doesn’t really sink in,’ Kenmore pizzeria named 28th top pizza in the world
- NFL to stream ‘Toy Story’ live animation version of London football game