ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Garth Brooks will be back in Western New York this summer for a stop on The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour.
It’s been more than seven years since the United States’ top-selling solo artist of all time has performed here. The local stop on his international tour will take place July 23.
And plenty of people are expected to go, as this concert will be at Highmark Stadium. A number of previously-announced dates have already sold out.
Happening rain or shine, the concert will kick off at 7 p.m. Tickets were originally set to go on sale Friday, May 20 at 10 a.m. but that date has since been postponed.
“At some point, the healing in Buffalo will begin and the city will sing again,” Brooks said in a statement released Monday. “But for now, we pause out of respect for what the great community of Buffalo is going through, and we stand beside all of those who are hurting and confused by such an unthinkable act.”
There will be an eight-ticket limit at a cost of $98.95 per ticket. A new on-sale date has not yet been announced.
To get tickets once they’re on sale, either go to Ticketmaster, call 1-877-654-2784 or use the Ticketmaster app.
- Western New Yorkers have fun indoors amid poor air quality
- Texas to use floating barrier along Rio Grande to combat border crossings, Abbott says
- Ohio ‘anti-gay’ bill amended to allow parents to opt students out of ‘sexuality content’
- Trump indictment talk puts spotlight on frayed Meadows relationship
- IRS has $1.5 billion in unclaimed tax refunds: Do you qualify?