DARIEN CENTER, N.Y. (WIVB) — Fans of Post Malone will be feeling “Better Now” after the renowned multi-genre artist announced he will be performing at the Darien Lake Amphitheater this July.
The “If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d Be Crying” tour was announced Tuesday and will make 24 stops, including July 17 at Darien Lake.
Post Malone, who was born in Syracuse before moving to Texas as a child, boasts a well-known pop, hip-hop and R&B discography with hits like “Sunflower”, “rockstar” and “Circles”. He has a handful of songs with over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
Presale tickets for the July 17 show go on sale Wednesday at 10 a.m., while general public tickets become available Friday at 10 a.m. More information on purchasing them can be found here.
- ‘Gradutate:’ Over 600 high school students receive misspelled stoles for graduation
- What House passage of debt ceiling deal signifies: 5 takeaways
- Amazon charged with privacy violations over Alexa and Ring cameras: FTC
- Dangers of tick bites and Lyme disease rise as weather gets warmer
- House passes bill to raise debt ceiling
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.