BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The 18th Annual Queen City Jazz Fest is this weekend and George Scott, the former president of the Colored Musicians Club of Buffalo, says it’s one you will not want to miss.
Anyone interested in listening to some of Buffalo’s most talented local artists can expect to do so between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 30 in front of the Buffalo/Erie Co. Public Library.
The event is completely free and is perfect for all ages. To learn more about what you can expect to enjoy when you stop by, and which local groups will be there, simply watch the video above.
More things to do in WNY
- Camps for kids at Explore & More Children’s Museum
- Backyard Classic hockey tournament at Canalside back for 14th year
- Buffalo’s Galbani Italian Heritage Festival announces 2023 dates
- Festival at Riverworks to feature more than 150 whiskies
- Dave Matthews Band, Pantera, Nickelback among bands coming to Darien Lake