BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Get your taste buds ready! Buffalo’s Greek Fest returns to the city’s west side this weekend. The event will be back for the first time in three years.
It begins Friday, at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church on West Utica Street.
Organizers promise plenty of greek food, music, dancing and culture.
“But they have cultural exhibits. All kinds of jewelry, all kinds of clothing, artifacts, the church tours that also take part to it as well but the best part are greek dancers of all ages, they start from 7-8 to adulthood,” said Lou Pozantides, Buffalo Greekfest.
Greek Fest is Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. On Friday morning, we were joined by Festival Chair Nicki Hogenkamp and Co-Chair Maria Papafagos on Wake Up! See what they made in the video below:
- More than 700K sign petition calling for Clarence Thomas to be impeached
- International Junior Masters wraps up at East Aurora Country Club
- “I just hope my arm is in shape”: 100-year-old veteran prepares to throw pitch at Bisons game
- Brittney Griner trial begins: Pressure grows for officials to negotiate WNBA star’s release from Russia
- Texas man puts life savings into buying virtual property
Have a problem? | Call 4 Action