CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Walden Galleria’s annual indoor trick-or-treating event is returning for its 28th year.
The event will be held from Noon to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27 on the mall’s lower level, near Forever 21. Children of all ages and families are welcome to enjoy a fun-filled day of Halloween activities.
Presented by WNY Immediate Care, the event offers a safe alternative to neighborhood trick-or-treating.
This year’s event is sponsored by Niagara Chocolates. All trick-or-treaters will receive a full-sized Niagara Chocolates chocolate bar.
Presale tickets are $3 and can be purchased here. Day-of tickets are $5 at the door.
All ticket sales and proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society of WNY.
- Jamestown man arrested after throwing clock, menacing with archery bow
- Georgia runoff underscores GOP struggles with Black voters
- CDC director urges vaccination amid record high reports of flu, RSV
- White House calls on GOP lawmakers to reject Trump’s Constitution comments
- Conservative justices signal support for web designer opposed to same-sex marriage