HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) — St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are underway, and O’Brien’s West End Inn is no stranger to them.
Friday morning, we got to chat with co-owner Allie O’Brien Phillipi about how they make their corned beef and cabbage, as well as the restaurant’s plans for this weekend.
Learn more in the video player above.
- CDC study warns of ‘dramatic increase’ in deadly fungus across US
- Firefighters responding to blaze near Buffalo Central Terminal
- Tranq making ‘deadliest drug threat’ in US ‘even deadlier,’ DEA warns
- A Trump indictment would be unprecedented in US history. What we know so far
- Rupert Murdoch, 92, announces engagement to Ann Lesley Smith
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.