BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Lockport man who made it to the Top 8 on NBC’s “The Voice” will sing alongside the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra this summer at Sahlen Field.
Joshua Vacanti will be at the ballpark on July 4 — KeyBank Independence Night. That night, the Buffalo Bisons will battle the Syracuse Mets in a game that starts at 6:05 p.m.
It will be the first time the Bisons are able to hold their Independence Night celebration since 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic.
The concert will commence, along with fireworks, after the game. Right now, the Bisons are holding a special sale on tickets for the Independence Day game. More information on that can be found here.
- Idaho Republicans block proposal to provide free tampons in schools
- Python hunters find missing Florida woman hundreds of miles from home
- The cars with the highest dealer markups in each state
- These are the hardest to find state quarters: Where does yours fall?
- These are the most livable US cities in 2023, study finds