BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Lockport man who made it to the Top 8 on NBC’s “The Voice” will sing alongside the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra this summer at Sahlen Field.
Joshua Vacanti will be at the ballpark on July 4 — KeyBank Independence Night. That night, the Buffalo Bisons will battle the Syracuse Mets in a game that starts at 6:05 p.m.
It will be the first time the Bisons are able to hold their Independence Night celebration since 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic.
The concert will commence, along with fireworks, after the game. Right now, the Bisons are holding a special sale on tickets for the Independence Day game. More information on that can be found here.
- Grieving mom warns about ‘sextortion’ after son’s death
- New HAWK traffic signal to be activated near Hyde Park Elementary School
- Police: Gunman in custody after active shooter report at Texas elementary school
- Sullivan: Hard-throwing McKinley grad Alex Johnson learning how to be a baseball pro
- ISIS plot to kill George W. Bush uncovered by FBI