BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — When the lights go out at the Buffalo Zoo, there’s something else patrons can partake in, and it takes a bit of imagination.
It’s a new exhibit called “Zoomagination: The Festival of Lanterns and Lights,” and it’s running through August 7. People looking to check it out can view the new exhibit Thursday through Sunday from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
“Explore the Zoo like never before with our brand-new immersive experience featuring large-scale animal and nature scape lanterns with interactive displays,” the Buffalo Zoo says on its website.
A beer garden, Asian-inspired food and drinks and shopping options will also be available to guests, the Zoo said. Information on tickets can be found here.
- Chautauqua County Sheriff’s office investigating Hanover fire
- Man holding baby hostage lights apartment on fire in California
- Note on GrubHub order helps rescue alleged rape victim in New York: ‘Please call the police’
- Panera ‘at-home’ chowder recalled
- RI police officer on leave after allegedly attacking female political opponent at abortion rally