It’s going to be a busy summer at Canalside.
Tuesday morning, Canalside Management Group announced the list of new summer events and programming happening at the popular Buffalo waterfront location.
Here are some of the new offerings coming this year:
- Creators on the Canal series – June 30 – August 18 – replica canals, live music, local artisans and vendors
- Expansion of Buffalo on Display – Saturday evenings in July and August – Local musicians and performers at Clinton’s Dish
- Movie Mondays at Canalside – Every Monday in July at 7 p.m.
- The Ice Cream Kiosk – Ice cream on the Canalside boardwalk
- Basil Port of Call: Buffalo Tall Ships Festival – July 5-7 – 12 historic tall ships make their first ever port appearance in Buffalo
- Opening of the Explore & More Children’s Museum
- Fitness at Canalside
“As the official health plan of Canalside, BlueCross BlueShield is excited to kick off another season of free, healthy activities,” said Julie R. Snyder, vice president of corporate relations at BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York said. “We invite the entire community to join us in the heart of downtown at Buffalo’s waterfront to get fit and have fun all summer long.”