BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — And from classical music to Margaritaville theater-goers at Shea’s were in for quite the surprise Friday night.
A music legend took the stage, Jimmy Buffett joined the cast of “Escape to Margaritaville” Friday night.
Buffalo is the last stop on the show’s national tour. The show features some of Buffett’s classic hits including “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and “Volcano.”
There are four more shows of escape to Margaritaville at Shea’s this weekend.
New on WIVB.com
- Tops victim’s son, 3, celebrates a belated birthday; Bills OT Dawkins a surprise guest
- Special Tim Hortons donut benefits families of Buffalo shooting victims
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2022
- Remembering Celestine Chaney: ‘She was love, resilience, faithfulness’
- Petito lawsuit reveals ‘wish list’ of witnesses sought to testify, including Laundries